dataTaker© Instrument Driver for LabVIEW™
Software Licence Agreement
When you installed the "dataTaker Instrument Driver for LabVIEW" (Hereafter referred to as the "DRIVER SOFTWARE"), you were presented with the following software license agreement which you have accepted by continuing to install the driver software onto this computer. The text of the software license agreement is presented here for your reference.
GRANT OF LICENSE
- By accepting the terms of this agreement, Thermo Fisher Scientific grants you a license to use the DRIVER SOFTWARE.
- You may use and modify the DRIVER SOFTWARE as you need, to develop applications in the LabVIEW development environment.
- You are free to use, distribute or sell any applications developed with the driver without restriction or payment of any royalties.
- You can copy the DRIVER SOFTWARE for personal use or for use in your organisation.
- If you copy the DRIVER SOFTWARE and give it to others you may NOT charge a fee of any kind for such copies.
- You CANNOT license or rent the DRIVER SOFTWARE to others.
- The DRIVER SOFTWARE is supplied "as is" without warranty. Datataker P/L makes no warranty, express or implied, with respect to this DRIVER SOFTWARE, its quality, performance, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
- You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold Datataker P/L harmless from and against any claims, suits, damages, expenses, including legal fees brought against or suffered by any kind related to or caused by use of the DRIVER SOFTWARE including applications developed that utilise the DRIVER SOFTWARE.
- The DRIVER SOFTWARE is © Copyright 2003-2011 Thermo Fisher Scientific and Icon Technologies.
- dataTaker is a registered trademark of Datataker P/L.
- LabVIEW is a trademark of National Instruments Corporation.
- dataTaker products are not authorized for use as critical components in any life support system where failure of the product is likely to affect the systemís safety or effectiveness.