- • Dual Channel Isolation Technology
- • Up to 15 Analog (± 50V) sensor inputs
- • Expandable to 300 analog inputs
- • 12 flexible digital terminals
- • 2 Serial ‘Smart Sensor’ ports
- • SDI-12 (multiple networks)
- • Programmable Analog Output
- • Integrated WiFi
- • Automatic data transfer via email or FTP
- • Sending alarm via SMS or email
- • Modbus for SCADA connection
- • USB memory for easy data and program transfer
- • Web & FTP client / server
Connect an array of sensors through the versatile analog and digital channels, high-speed counter inputs, phase encoder inputs and programmable serial sensor channels.
Temperature, voltage, current, 4-20mA loops, resistance, bridges, strain gauges, frequency, digital, serial and calculated measurements can all be scaled, logged and returned in engineering units or within statistical reporting.
Set up sampling, logging, alarm and control tasks to suit your own requirements while interfaces for smart sensors, GPS and other intelligent devices expand the DT80W flexibility.
Local Wireless Access
With wireless access, no need to have physical connection to the logger. Send the program, view and download the data or even modify your setting on nearby PC or Tablet wirelessly either as a Master (Access Point mode) or Slave (Client).
Automatic Data Delivery
On Client mode dataTaker can have access to local router and if the router has internet access it can utilise the DT80W’s automatic data delivery features to schedule your data to be automatically emailed to your inbox every day, week, month or other time interval.
More sophisticated systems can make use of the automatic data delivery features to send logged data to an FTP server.
Easy To Configure
The DT80W is confi gured directly in your web browser using dataTaker’s dEX graphical interface. dEX takes you through the confi guration of your logger, showing you wiring diagrams and allowing you to decide – in as much or as little detail – how you want the system to work, suiting both novice or advanced users.
Find your nearest distributor